Presented by experts at the forefront of the specialty and designed to bring busy clinicians up-to-date in respiratory medicine in just one day.
28 January 2016
The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regents Park London NW1 4LE
This conference will provide an essential update covering:
- topics the medical team would most likely see on call in 2016
- state of the art reviews of management of common lung disorders and overviews of current respiratory practice.
The programme is designed to be applicable to day-to-day clinical practice and highlights will include:
- Thromboembolic disease – new medications
- New treatment approaches for airway diseases
- Cystic fibrosis – current practice
- Up and coming respiratory infections – Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and beyond
- Lung cancer – novel medications